Welcome to South Kingstown Athletic Registration:
South Kingstown High School
Curtis Corner Middle School
Click the icon below to register for an activity
If your son/daughter is interested in participating in a Fall Sport at South Kingstown High School, please read the following information:
- REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR WILL BE AVAILABLE ON JULY 1, 2019 AT rSchooltoday.com
- All athletes interested in participating in interscholastic athletics during any season, must have the following paperwork completed before the first day of practice:
- PHYSICAL: An acceptable physical must be within the year. If the athlete’s physical is going to expire before start dates, YOU MUST GET A BRIDGE NOTE FROM THE DR. STATING THAT HE/SHE HAS BEEN SEEN IN THEIR OFFICE ON WHAT DATE AND WHEN THEIR NEXT APPOINTMENT WILL BE!!!
- RIIL ASSUMPTION OF RISK FROM: Freshman or any student in any grade that has not played on a high school team previously must completely fill out the form, have it notarized and returned to the Athletic Office. This form only needs to be completed once in each athlete`s High School Athletic Career at South Kingstown. Mrs. Guglielmo is a Notary and will be available to sign your waiver forms. This form is available on the SKHS Website under athletics.
- SCHOOL INSURANCE: Every student athlete must be covered with health insurance. The minimum required is the “school time” insurance policy. Insurance Forms for the Academic Year 2019-2020 will be available on the District website in early August.
- All paperwork must be handed in before a student is allowed to participate.
- FALL SPORTS BEGIN AUGUST 19, 2019 TIMES AND SITES TBA
- THERE WILL BE A MANDATORY PARENT/ATHLETE MEETING HELD ON AUGUST 13, 2019 AT 6:00 PM IN THE AUDITORIUM OF THE HIGH SCHOOL.
CURTIS CORNER SOCCER BOYS-GIRLS WILL BEGIN ON 9-5-19. Please have all your registration completed before school begins. First time athlete's for middle school must also fill out and hand in a waiver form. They are available in the school or on the Curtis Corner Middle School web page under athletics.
FREE Pre-Participation Sports Physicals offered by:
Ortho Rhode Island - South Country on Wednesday June 12th
4-7pm at 10 High Street, Wakefield, RI
Appointments are encouraged, but walk-ins welcome
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please contact.